Saturday, December 13, 2008

Looking for something to do? Go see Pray The Devil Back To Hell!!



This is a trailer for the new Documentary Pray The Devil Back To Hell. It is only playing in select theatres around the country. Below are show times for Atlanta. It is only here Dec. 12 through Dec. 18th! Please visit the website for more information and to see where to view the film in your city. http://www.praythedevilbacktohell.com

I urge everyone to tell a friend, and go see this film. I hear it is very moving and right on time! I am going to see it in Atlanta tonight. I'll let you know what I think.

Atlanta
Landmark Theatres Midtown Arts Center
http://www.landmarktheatres.com/market/Atlanta/MidtownArtCinema.htm
931 Monroe Drive
(404) 872-5796
Dec. 12-18
Fri, Mon-Thur: 2:05, 4:40, 7:20, 9:40pm
Sat/Sun: 11:35 am, 2:05, 4:40, 7:20, 9:40pm

Enjoy, Share, and Stay Tuned~ Peaches

1 comment:

Peaches and Applelonia said...

Ok so this is Peaches again. I saw the film tonight and it was sooo powerful!! I could not believe the incredible strength that those beautiful Liberian women possessed. It made me question my wants, and value the fact that I live in America and have never had to face the types of poverty and terror people in less fortunate countries face everyday. This film is uplifting and a must see! Bring your mothers, sisters, and daughters along and oh yeah the men need to see it too. It will be at the Landmark until Dec. 18th. Tickets were only $7 and there is a student discount on weekdays. Enjoy.
~Peaches