Monday, December 1, 2008

New Jamie Foxx video co- starring Taraji P. Henson


Jamie Foxx - Just Like Me (feat. T.I.) from min on Vimeo.

This video is tooo cute. I love Taraji! I've been a fan of hers since Baby Boy. She cracks me up. Anyway I'm a huge Jamie Foxx fan too. I mean I can never take him too serious as a singer, but his songs are always hits. Can't wait to hear the new album. This was a great single to start with! Also I'm sure you noticed them copying Micheal Jackson at the very end of the video. That came from Speed Demon which was a video on Moonwalker. Remember, the one were Micheal had the dance off with the Bunny. Anyway you know I had to find the video to share with you as well. Enjoy!

Stay Tuned Cause We're Juicy~ Peaches

1 comment:

pink serenity said...

I love the video!! It is nice to see videos without all those women with no clothes on. See we can still make great videos because its about being creative!!